Monday, April 27, 2009

Upon Request


Upon request I finally have a picture. I really appreciate the request Kandra-it's always good to have a picture so you can remember how big you were. Even though I don't get that big-I know. I'm at 36 weeks..yeah totally crazy! It's not really a side view-but I think you can see how big I am..people in my ward keep telling me that you can't even tell from the back and that I look like I only have a tiny little beach ball in there..but look out-I'm always little but somehow the babies are 8 pounds! We'll have to see if she'll keep up that tradition.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy Cow, you totally look like you are ready to pop! I hope you make it to the wedding! Have you been checked at any check-ups if you are dilated at all?

One Lifetime, One Eternity said...

Kerry:

Looks like you have the 3 Nacho specials from Taco Bell, or is it a basketball? Looks like you're about ready to pop--only 1-month to go

Love Dad

Jessica said...

Yes, there are definitely a TON of things to do here. Kevin and I keep saying that it's been a year and we still have so much more we haven't done. I hope this means I am enticing you to come visit us! Maybe next summer?! It would be a pretty cheap trip since you can stay with us.

So, what are you planning to do if you have had the baby by the wedding? Will Eric still come or no? I mean obviously if you are having the baby right then, its not possible, but I just wondered what you are planning.

Sorry...I practically emailed you in your comment section!

Dena said...

You have always been the cutest pregnant person ever! I love your little tummy. :)

Katrina Wilson said...

You are so cute!! I hope I get my brace off before you have the baby but for you I hope you have it before I get my brace off!!