Monday, April 13, 2009

6 WEEKS

6 Weeks and counting-for some reason that doesn't seem like very much time at all. Saturday we moved the boys upstairs--it's going okay, Brandon woke up about 4am and trapped himself in the room, yeah NOT so pleasant night because by the time we woke to his hollars and banging Tyler was up too, so lets just say I didn't get the best sleep in the world, but last night was much, much better..so I think they'll be okay up there.

Now that I have this practically empty room downstairs-first of all it just looks weird like we haven't moved in yet..but I'm getting excited with this now empty amour I'm ready to get all my tiny girl clothes and organize them in there. I'm ready to set up the crib and put on my cute sheet and bumper set and the skirt and the blanket--but I don't want it to get dirty before she comes I just can't wait! I feel like now is the time to make sure the swing is clean and the car seat and everything--but in reality I still have over a month and I think I should just cool it!

My doctor really wants to deliver me-but he's going to be out of town May 18-24..so even though I'd like him to deliver I'd really rather have this baby before the day of my due date..but we'll just have to see what happens--he's got a back up doctor that covers for him-so the hospital knows what to do if I go into labor when he's out of town.

So I want to know who besides Linda has found ALL 17 CTR rings in the Friend this month-I still have 1 to go..and it's annoying that I haven't found it-but not annoying enough that I can't do anything else--I'd much rather read my Work and the Glory book than search that magazine AGAIN.

Mom-I know Connecticut isn't as exciting as traveling down south-but I know you still do stuff and I'd like to hear about it, or updates on a house or anything..it was fun reading your blog while it lasted...

I'm totally NOT into facebook but SO many people that I knew growing up are finding me-and it's pretty awesome to catch up with them..yeah for facebook.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I always love how random your updates are! ;)

6 weeks is SO CLOSE...just going to fly by. It sounds like you are nesting! It's always fun to get everything ready for the new baby. Can't wait to see you SOON.

Karen Lambarth said...

Glad it's working out w/the boys upstairs. They will be ok once they're used to it.

Yeah, we've been doing stuff. I just forget to take before and after pics. I'll get going..........

lmyrup said...

Kerry,

Aske Brandon. He helped me find all 17 rings!