Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15th

We wake up today and what do we see....?





Yeah-that's just great-April 15th this is supposed to be nice spring weather..what is this about? Eric didn't have enough time to shovel before work-so I went out to shovel because I've got Visiting Teaching in a couple of hours. Of course Tyler wanted to go out right away with only a sweatshirt and NO coat and just regular shoes..then about 50% of the way done Brandon wants to come out..then about 90% of the way done Tyler's screaming because his hands are freezing..and I had to bring him in then he just cried the rest of the time because 'he needs me' good grief--I'm really ready for SPRING!

So I thought I'd post some Easter pictures since I totally skipped blogging it-I'm not sure why. Saturday I tried to do a church egg hunt but we couldn't find the location-so we did the city one, that was really fast-in like 40 seconds I think the eggs were all spoken for. So we just did one around the house-it was fun.



Saturday night Brandon was SO excited for the Easter Bunny to come visit him..and Tyler was so scared that he was coming. It'd tell Tyler he's not going to come upstairs (their first night upstairs) and Brandon would say-yes he is, he's going to say hi to me. It was frustrating to make everybody happy and get them to calm down and go to sleep!

The Easter bunny left these cool ball popping things (thanks Linda) of course Tyler thought it was a gun to put on your arm and Brandon loved to shoot it like your supposed to--good thing since about 20 minutes after opening them we lost one of the balls..but since Tyler would rather wear it than shoot it-it was okay. I think the boys ate candy and maybe 1 banana before church Sunday..but I was happy to have the candy GONE. Except Tic Tacs that the boys suggested go in the van like we had a LONG time ago. Overall Easter was great.




5 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I agree with you kerry where is the nice spring weather. I am just so ready to get outside and go to the park and go swimming. Brandon told me that Pocatello has a good chance of getting up to 7 inches of snow tonight. So it looks like we will be getting hit with the storm that you guys got hit with. Darn it. Oh well I guess we need to be grateful for the moisture right. Man I miss you!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Oh Man...I am so glad we have been done with snow (except in the mountains) for a while now. I am just dying for summer to be here. You're shoveling snow? You're going to throw yourself into labor! ;)

Looks like a fun Easter!

Kerry said...

I don't know of any comment deletion-whoever commented please comment again-

Dena said...

I can't believe it snowed there! What a bummer. Easter looks like it was fun!