Friday, April 24, 2009

Curtains and other things

i

t
Today with the help of my friend Karen -thank you..the curtains are done and up! They look super cute and way better for a little girl than blue ones!





Also on the camera there was this cute picture that I got of all the boys-even though Eric and Tyler's eyes aren't quite open..it's still a good picture.


This week when Eric tested out the sprinklers Brandon was the first one to race upstairs and put on some water shorts and enjoy the sprinklers! He was so excited..luckily Eric had to make some adjustments so they were on for a while. Tyler tried to get as excited but every time he got wet he just cried so it wasn't as fun but he still followed Brandon around and pretended that he had as much fun.

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I can just Tyler trying to have fun in the water and hating it at the same time!
Good job w/the curtains! You do fast work.
It's getting close..........

Jessica said...

Wow, you sure whipped out those curtains fast. I have never sewn curtains, I think I would be too afraid!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're getting so excited. Nesting, nesting, nesting. :) And I think you'll love your little Marie so much. I'm so glad that we had Andrea and the boys. It helps me to appreciate their differences, and that they are special in their own way. I"m excited for you!

One Lifetime, One Eternity said...

Curtains are very, very pretty. Lawn looks pretty good, must be the best looking lawn in the neighborhood. I'm sure the boys enjoyed the sprinklers (well Brandon, anyway!)

Love,

Dad