Thursday, April 16, 2009

POOP!

POOP! Brandon pooped in the toilet today! Okay so I was really late getting underwear on him today-because I was lazy..and he peed so much it leaked through his pull up and out his pajama's. Then I was still lazy I forgot to set the potty timer and about 12pm he looked at me while he peed all over the stairs..I said hurry run downstairs but he just sat there until Eric could grab him (he was home for lunch). So it was Brandon, Brandon, Brandon you need to run to the toilet-why didn't you? Then about 15 minutes later he runs downstairs to say that he has to go potty!! Yeah..he poops and pees..GO BRANDON. I was so proud of him I gave him some left over Easter chocolate while he was pooping then another when he was done. Since then the timer has gone off-but he said he didn't have to go-and I let him do this sometimes because he knows the consequence..then just barely he was on the computer..and he said oops I've got to go potty! He's NEVER done that-usually he's too busy to go..and he went-and afterward he wanted another chocolate-I only have a few left, I better get more-maybe that's the key for him! So it's only been 2 times, but one was Poop and I can't be happier!

Happy about that-grumpy about everything else today-it's just been a very trying day today..Tyler constantly needs me or his Teddy which I HAD to wash today it was just gross because he bites it sometimes right after eating and it gets crusties on it. My current theory is that our next child needs to be right around when this girl is 2 no later..these past 6 months Tyler's been more and more attached to me-and it's just ridiculous!

I told Eric at lunch if the day continues how it is we're having grilled cheese for dinner...he was very happy to hear that-I guess he's craving those, thank heavens because making dinner would just make me go over the edge today!

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Nice! Poop in the potty is a pretty big thing.. Way to go:). I decided to wait until after the baby to even try with P. We'll see how it goes. I'm happy that you'll be done with it though:) Yeah, 6 weeks lady! Love it. I like your 'things to look forward to' tab at the top of your page. I might have to copy that idea. I always ahve to have something in my future or I go crazy:)

Jessica said...

Yea for Brandon! Hopefully he continues it.

Sorry it was a bad day. You want another no later than this girl being two? Wouldn't you want it farther apart instead of closer if the kids are driving you crazy? I am definitely glad I waited longer before a third.

Is your snow gone?

Karen Lambarth said...

Congrats!
Maybe the light has gone off in his head.
Get small candies!
I loved your descriptions/story!