Thursday, April 9, 2009

Updates

I just wanted to say that I can only find 14 out of the 17 CTR rings that are in the Friend this month and it's driving me crazy...it's fun to keep looking but it's annoying...I feel like I should be smarter or something.

The boys and I literally ran in the rain yesterday. We were leaving Target during a heavy duty rain storm-running to our pretty close spot the boys got really wet and by the time I got the stuff in the van, returned the cart and buckled them in-I was soaked. The boys thought it was pretty fun-and said that the lightening was scary. They LOVED the drive home though-because I tried to drive through as many puddles as possible and they said that was way cool!

Also how could I forget to brag that Linda made Marie (our soon to be girl) a totally awesome crib set-a blanket, bumper set, crib skirt, and a matching sheet. THANK YOU so much for doing those things for me-they are super cute! Thanks for all the time and effort she's going to LOVE them!


3 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

that is a really cute set!

Dena said...

Wow, that is a super cute bed set!

Amber said...

Love the cute bed set. I want to make one for our little soon to be boy. How'd she do it?