Thursday, April 23, 2009

-HOUSE-

Well I can't really think of anything new to blog-and I certainly don' thave any pictures-sorry..nothing exciting has been going on.

Brandon has been doing EXCELLENT with his potty training. I don't have to ask him if he has to go-even though it makes me nervous when he doesn't want to go right when he wakes up-but we haven't had any accidents..not in the morning. He's only had 1 accident that I can think of and it was when I was at the dentist so I wasn't there-so I don't know if I have to be around or what-but it's going great!

Tyler's starting to ask for things on his birthday list. I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing that I've got started or not. I started it with Brandon if he'd see a commercial on tv and said that he wanted it-I'd tell him we'll put it on your birthday list so we'll remember. So now Tyler just tells me he wants things on his Birthday List. Of course I only really start the list if one of them wants to see it written down or if it's a few months away from birthday time.

I'm all about pink right now, I'm searching through the outfits my sister in law gave me to see which one I want on Marie when she comes home..yesterday I picked out fabric for girly curtains in her room-because several people have told me that the blue ones with lions and giraffes just weren't very girly. I got to see my baby shower invitation a few days ago and it's super cute..sorry I'm only inviting people that live in Twin Falls because it's 2 days before Shanna's wedding and I think that would be unrealistic for out of towners to do so much traveling in such a short time frame.

The house-Eric's cousin helped us figure our our whole house issue--it is true in summer in 2 years our 80% loan will get a new interest rate but because rates are so low right now it may be in our favor--so hopefully the rates will stay low for a few more years. So we're not worried about that anymore. YEAH!! :)

2 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Glad to hear Brandon is doing well w/the toilet.
Sometimes when the light goes off in our brain, then we can just move right along!

Glad you had someone help w/the mortgage stuff. It can be confusing.

Jessica said...

What? You're not inviting me to your shower? WA is SO close to ID. :) j/k

Congrats on the potty training. I think I am going to start with Logan this summer. I am dreading it.