Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nervous

I'm getting nervous-last night I thought maybe contracions were starting-it was just a crampy feeling and everytime I could really feel it I'd look at the clock but I knew it really wasn't the real deal-and didn't want it to be, but sort of did.

I really don't want to have this baby when the boys are in bed-it's just going to make things all the more complicated.

I am getting nervous though-it's have the baby today or tomorrow or not for 10 days-and it's just scary thinking of it like that. I'd like to have my baby shower still pregnant.

This week seems so busy-I've got a doctor's appointment-duh, I've got another trip to the dentist, trying to squeeze in visiting teaching, and the baby shower-hopefully all these things will help this week fly by!

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I'm sure it does feel a little scary! I laughed about it being more complicated if the boys were in bed!
Call if you need to chat!

Jessica said...

I know what you mean...its like you want it to happen and be done with it, but yet you still have stuff to get done!

Make sure you post about all the awesome loot you get at your shower.

Can't wait to see you SOON!

Katrina Wilson said...

Yeah!! I hope things go good for you! I can't wait!!!

Dena said...

I would be nervous too ;) I can't wait to see pics of the little peanut!