Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Past due..

NO baby yet-but thought I should make a post anyway. This baby keeps tricking me, I get what I think are contractions-but she's just kidding and it's just hard..because I get excited then dissapointed and certainly don't sleep as well as I would have otherwise. Plus lately Brandon's been waking up between 5:50-6:00am instead of 6:25 and Tyler's been waking up with Brandon instead of around 7am so yeah that's just great.

I got a picture of the boys kissing my tummy-I got one of Brandon kissing Tyler in the belly-so I thought I'd make it a tradition-too bad you totally can't see their faces-but the point is that their kissing the baby!

Then today I tried to take a picture of myself to show how big I really am..still people tell me I'm too little to be past my due date-so I should be thankful..I don't feel big I just feel tired of being pregnant!

Okay so the pics are being lamo-and I already took the camera back downstairs-so that's too be continued~!

Oh and we got the swimming pool out yesterday. It was Brandon's friend picked him up to go swimming and Tyler really wanted to go-but I didn't want to go..so we got the pool out for him, I think he had a great time!

5 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

Hey thanks for the little note! It was way sweet!! Hope she doesn't wait too much longer!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the update...I was wondering how things were going. I hope she makes her appearance soon. I am sure you just want it to happen asap!

Michelle said...

So sorry, Kerry. I was wondering about you so I'm glad you updated. Did you get the package I sent? I hope Marie gets here soon!

rneweyfamily said...

I've been thinking about you. I hope your little angel makes her entrance soon.

Dena said...

Hang in there. Even though it may seem like it, you won't stay pregnant forever. Best of luck!