Tuesday, May 5, 2009

That's NOT my baby!



Yesterday Eric put the crib up for me-he was trying to jinx me I think, but it didn't work I'm still pregnant!





I know I have a bunch of pictures for 1 thing but it's just so cute and I'm so proud-so I have to show it off!

That's NOT my new baby! Who is this child that wants to be in the crib?


He's a BIG BOY! Tyler thinks jumping in the crib is cool and he can even climb out all by himself!


This is how it really is the first little bit (until they can roll over)-they sleep in the changing table of the pack n' play, though it's never been attached to the pack n' play before..I love it because they can sleep in the crib or anywhere else in the house I need them to and it's the same thing for the child!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, the crib is up! That makes it a reality that it is REALLY close. Woo-hoo!

Katrina Wilson said...

That is so cute!! yes I did get the invitation and Yeah!!! I have that night off so I'm coming!!!

Michelle said...

That's cool. I never thought of using my changing table like that. I just keep it up in the closet because it gets in the way. But I like what you are doing. It looks like it would be easy to move them w/out disturbing them.

Karen Lambarth said...

Pink and Pretty!
Don't be hoping for early delivery!
Though maybe you are ready for the 'reward'!
MA