Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy Smokes

A LOT has happened in the past week. I'm trying to decide if I want a honkin post or if I want to break it up--not sure but I'll start from furthest away activities.

First up is Eric's birthday it was on Wednesday..but because I knew I had mutual I decided for him that we were celebrating it on Tuesday to make it easier and less stressful for me. I made his favorite dinner-lasagna, a chocolate chocolate cake and home made ice cream. Holy cow were the boys super excited for the ice cream!


I have never seen anybody SOOOO excited it was crazy!
Then on Eric's actual birthday I sort of forgot-but he's a good sport about it..thanks Eric for being loving and understanding.

Wednesday night the Young Women totally surprised me and threw me a baby shower, totally unexpected and it was really fun! The games were fun, the organization was great-and it was just really a lot of fun and the ladies got me a lot of good useful gifts. Thank you.

Thursday night I had my planned baby shower. There was a big turn out and it was fun talking with everybody. She certainly has things to wear, will have a good bath time and smell nice and I even get to soak in a tub and smell yummy afterwords! Thanks Jana and Karen for putting that together for me-it was really awesome and I really appreciate it!

On Friday we actually got some updated pictures of the family and the boys-even though I'm sure there's some great ones from Shanna's wedding that aren't on my camera..here they are.


Can never get everybody happy!






This one I just had to post because I think it looks a LOT like cousin Luke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luke thought Brandon DID look a lot like him in that picture. He said that someday he would really like to see where Cousin Brandon lives. Maybe we could do that, someday.....I agree, it's hard when family all live so far away. Thank goodness for blogs and email though. At least that helps us all keep in touch. Good luck! We're praying for you!