Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Still NO baby

This baby is sort of making me cranky! Last Thursday I had some pretty big cramps that I thought were contractions but only had 3 and then nothing-so that was dissapointing..I was sort of scared, then excited, then disapointed..bummer.

Yesterday all day I had cramps, not big ones I knew they weren't contractions-it was just like menstrual cramps but not too bad..birth control ones not heavy ones I can hardly remember having. Then last night about 11pm they got stronger every once in a while but I did my best to just sleep through them-I figured if it were real labor I'd wake up before it was too late. It's sort of good she didn't come because it was a WAY rough night with the boys-Eric didn't go to bed until about 1am I think and he has to be in at 6:30am this week..but I think Brandon woke up at least 3 times, 1 time he peed on the carpet because he didn't make it to the bathroom and Tyler woke up 2 times I think and 1 time his diaper leaked and he needed a new pair of pajamas..poor guy-referring to Eric because I know he got almost NO sleep. I just did NOT feel good and didn't want to get out of bed-he knew that but after so many trips upstairs I started feeling sort of bad.

And again today I've got mild cramps. The cramps make me cranky towards others-plus it's just annoying..come out already if you're going to do this to me for the next week I'm not sure what I'm going to do!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, Kevin commented....I never see him comment on here!

Yuck-o for you. Sorry! Just try to be glad that at least you are feeling something. If you weren't feeling any cramps, then it would be annoying that you might not be doing anything. But at least it seems like you are starting some sort of progress.

Remember what I told you in the Myrups Sunday school class....try that! ;)

rneweyfamily said...

good luck, I hope she makes her entrance soon :)

Bateman said...

Maybe she doesn't want to come out yet because she doesn't want Dr.Nofziger to deliver her because he is a weirdo. She is smart. Hang in there sista! This is the hardest time of pregnancy, but just think of the end result! You can do it!

Karen Lambarth said...

I guess the boys are feeling your grumpiness!
It does happen, children don't know exactly what is going on, but they know something is!
Does help you right now, sorry.