Monday, May 11, 2009

Shanna's Wedding


Saturday was Shanna's wedding..I'm still pregnant so everything worked out traveling! Yeah! It was a nice day and it was fun.

Friday night we were looking forward to spending some time with Shanna which ended up being sparse-but we survived. We drug them into play 9 hole golf with us-so that we could see them. Even though when they are together-they are TOGETHER and don't give much mind to those around them..but hopefully it'll be different now that they are married.

All I remember is doing the night before I was married-was reception decorations -because my Aunts didn't think we had it fancy enough-and I'm glad they stepped in. And Eric took a picture of me in boxers nairing my legs..not the coolest memories but memories I mean that was about 7 years ago.

Just being in Utah surrounded by family was fun, I stayed up WAY past my normal pregnant bedtime and felt it by Sunday. The boys got to stay up really late so we'll see how getting back into our normal routine goes. Tyler was extra cranky because I know he was tired-but I think it was all worth it.

In the Temple-for the ceremony-it was awesome that all the siblings and their spouses were there that didn't happen for any wedding ceremonies for our family-and since Shanna is the baby-this was her first wedding, so that was really nice.

The reception went well, the boys just played in the nursery most of the time-and ran in to make sure we were still there..so that wasn't too bad. The decorations and food I think got better with each wedding-they were very nice and I hope to see some pictures with the backdrop I think it looked awesome.

So the weekend went well-it was very fun times with family-though not sure when we're all going to be together again and that's sad. The Myrup side of the family is turning into the Lambarth side-where we're spread out all over and don't get to see each other very often.

The picture of Dan and Shanna at the top is the only picture we got of them-because our camera batteries died, and then it was professional picture time-and I don't know-but we got that one and this kissing video!


Then some cute pictures of our family with other family and around the temple.













3 comments:

Bateman said...

The boys look cute in their yellow shirts! I am glad you had fun at the wedding! I was worried you were going to have your baby in Utah and I wouldn't get to see her for a long time. What temple did they get married in? It looks familiar.

Jessica said...

Great pics. It was awesome seeing you. Too bad we don't know when that will happen again! Let us know what happens with the baby.

Dena said...

I love weddings! They are so happy!