Monday, March 2, 2009

It's A GIRL

I got another ultrasound today-I asked a favor...and we discovered it's a Girl!!! Yeah I'm so excited-now I can buy way cute things-and get cute things, and enjoy the opportunity to have a girl! We may have 2 boys and 2 girls after all--and Brandon & Tyler can look after her like big brothers should!

On a not so exciting note-Eric's tiling our kitchen floor. Boy is it crazy not going into the kitchen-the fridge has been in the living room since Saturday..it's awesome because the kitchen looks wonderful! But sort of stressful too..I'll be very happy when it's done! My wonderful Visiting Teacher brought me a delicious dinner tonight-thank heavens we don't have to get another happy meal tonight!

5 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

Yeah! Girls are so much fun to dress up. We should be finding out pretty soon what our baby is too.

The Peterson Family said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you! I have all the girl baby clothes all packed up to send to you - well, 0 up to 6 months anyway. That should last you for a while. I still have to sort out the rest.

Now if I can just find the time to get it to the post office.

Congratulations!
Lisa

Jessica said...

Well, it doesn't really change anything for me because I have just been assuming it is a girl the whole time! Your blog looks very girly so that is fitting ;) Have you decided for sure on a name yet...I know you said Marie, but is there a middle name yet?

Bateman said...

Hey good job! I told you it would be a girl! Now our girls can be friends just like our boys! I am super excited for you! Maybe we will have to have a little get together for your little one! Brother Lemmon says that you owe him some treats because I told him you were an expert treat maker!

Dena said...

Hurray for girls! You get to buy pink! I am so happy for you. She will love having 2 big brothers. Big brothers are the greatest thing in the whole world.