Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tile, Creativity, Silliness and more...

The tile looks beautiful! Eric did a wonderful job with the Kitchen-man can I tell you it's awesome to use your stove and oven! To have access to your dishwasher, cupboards and dishes. I can scarcely believe how UGLY our floor used to be, and it's only been a week!


The boys have had loads of fun with bubbles this week. Brandon likes to dance and play the guitar and drums while standing among the bubbles..he has to 'show' me his dances--silly boy. Brandon's also obsessed with Power Rangers-anything-toys, movie, computer. All the boys were enjoying some Power Rangers on the computer-while Mom read her book!


Tyler's been wanting to dress up as Spiderman more and more. In fact the day Eric glued the tiles down-I think I made 3 trips to Home Depot with Spiderman because I wasn't going to argue with him about taking it off, it just wasn't worth it! He wears these big blue cups on his arms as guns..it's a fairly cleaver idea actually-and they look like the big guns on the Transformers. He gives me a cup and we go around and shoot all the bad guys..have to give him some credit for creativity!


Nana sent the boys some goggles and they have been having a super time with them. Especially in the bathtub. Hopefully I'll actually get Brandon into swim lessons, I know he'll love it-it's just something I don't think about doing-and don't feel like inquiring about over the phone, or dragging the boys in..it's me being a lazy Mom-I know...











3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Great post! Nice to actually see the new floor!
Great Guns too!
The boys look like swimmers to me!

Jessica said...

It reminds me of a post I did a long time ago about my boys using goggles in the tub. SO FUNNY! Why they think goggles are so cool...I will never understand. But at least I know your boys are the same way!

Dena said...

The tile looks great! You are such a good mom to let your kids go out all dressed up. My mom never let me go anywhere if I was dressed up. Ha ha ha!