Monday, March 23, 2009

Brandon's Dream

Apparently I wasn't in the back yard and there were bad people and Shredder trying to get him. He had a green button on his belly-like the green button on the xbox controller and Jimmany Cricket was there too and he had a read button on his back. The bad people were trying to get him into a box, and he was yelling my name but I wasn't there..then he found me in the front yard and he ran inside..but the bad people could smell that he was inside..the mean people were coming inside and Shredder almost got him- the big worm knocked him out and Shredder got him in the water. Then he got out of the water and was in a space ship and Shredder was looking at him in the space ship.

Just thought I'd share this interesting on-going dream-he keeps talking about. Now he's telling me something about how he's the Power Ranger with missiles..got to love Brandon's imagination!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, what an elaborate dream!

Jessica said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he remembers all that. I think it is so funny how in your things you are looking forward to, you put you don't have to teach (twice). Do you really hate teaching?! ;)

Anonymous said...

'kay, frosting for the oreo cookie cake....my family has traditionally done white frosting, like vanilla frosting, but experiment if you want to and let me know how it turned out!
And wow, that is a pretty incredible dream. Was he totally scared?! I remember a few dreams I had as a child. One involved the wicked witch of the west chasing me down with her bicycle, in black and white nonetheless!