Monday, March 16, 2009

Table

We finally bought a new table! It's was $8 and DI and apparently it's a poker table, don't tell anybody we didn't know until after we purchased it and certainly our kids will never know! Officially we have enough room for elbows and I'm not scared drinks are going to spill at every meal..plus I can leave the BofM on the table and my current reading and not have to move it every time somebody comes to sit down--can you tell I'm VERY excited about it! It's just wonderful!

It's official I'm going to take 3 children on my own to Michigan in July-yep little Marie will only be about 6 weeks old..I'm excited and scared at the same time!

Tyler has this crazy smiley face bruise on his back and I'm trying to get a picture of it-I don't know how it happened but I love it..just had to share.

Well we're having a cranky day-they're making me cranky and I've got to go--it's not the best time right now I guess...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I want a new kitchen table so bad, but a BIG one with a leaf and everything...I just can't bring myself to spend a ton of money on it.

You are definitely BRAVE going to Michigan by yourself! I hate flying with my 2 kids even when Kevin was there to help!

Karen Lambarth said...

I know this is demanding . . . could you give us a pic of the poker table??

Flying w/kids: I hear the key is fav movies and a DVD player! Probably good snacks too!