Tuesday, March 24, 2009

31 WEEKS

I just can't believe I'm 31 weeks! When I tell myself I have 9 more weeks-it seems like a long time, but when I say 31 weeks..I mean it's in the 30's I feel like the baby is almost here!

I feel like I have things under control-I've asked friends to watch the boys during delivery, I know the sex of the baby, it's all just very exciting.

Tyler's going to have to seriously grow up in the next couple of months..can we say Tantrum??? Holy cow--everything is a scream or a pout or a cry it's INSANE..and soon I won't be right there for everything!

Man I'm craving those Cadbury Mini Eggs, but I don't want to buy them too far in advance before Easter comes..or I'll have to buy 2 bags!...I know totally random comment--but this is just a Kerry Gab post today!

5 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

You've got me laughing, a Kerry blab day!
I'm still digesting Brandon's dream!

I'm going to eat whatever sweet stuff we've got and pretend it's Easter eggs!

rneweyfamily said...

I love those eggs too. Sorry about the temper tantrums, Michael has decided that he doesn't like sleeping at night. Hope things get better for you soon.

Jessica said...

I remember it seemed like once you hit the 30's it seems so close. Especially when doctor visits go to once a week! How exciting.

EWWWW...you're like Kevin with the Cadbury eggs. He LOVES them...they make me want to puke. I just can't get over how they look like real egg yolks. Oh wait...you said mini eggs. Maybe those are the ones I like, with the hard outer shell.

Workmans said...

Wow, I'm way out of the loop, I didn't even know your expecting. Good luck with everything. Do I get the feeling you're having a girl? Oh those mini eggs you were talking about: MY FAVORITE!!!

Jessica said...

Cute new background. I have done the delightful dots ones before, they are cute. It bugs me how this one doesn't go all the way to the sides though.