Friday, March 13, 2009

I've learned

Well there's a couple things that I've learned this week. First off NEVER run out of bubbles, holy cow these cold days we've been going through them like CRAZY! I'm so, so glad that our bubble maker still makes tons of bubbles with the cheap bubbles. We ran out for 2 days and the boys really missed them..and they wanted me to get out the big wand-it's something I have to participate in, and it doesn't work with the cheap bubbles-so I don't want to dump those bubbles in the machine. I guess I've taken for granted how much I LOVE the bubble maker!

Eric informed me yesterday that he may not be able to go down to Utah with us over Conference Weekend, it's the week that he's on-call..so he can't be out of town. He's going to see if anybody will swap with him--we'll have to wait and see. Me and the boys will still be down-I told Eric-aww man we're going to celebrate Brandon's birthday!

Hopefully Eric and I will get out on a date next weekend-it's been 7 years since he proposed (Monday)..man does time fly!

Oh I'm pretty sure we're going to move the boys upstairs and see how that goes. I know my poll is still open-but Brandon has informed me that he's going to move upstairs before the baby gets here...so we'll see how it goes--but won't do it for a little bit longer.

3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Hope Eric can get someone to swap.
I will send you a key to the storage unit Monday-Wed. . . . . whenever I get to it.
When we look up conf dates we will tell the condo realtor you will be there and give you both cell numbers.

Seven years . . . . you're right time flys!

Ashlie said...

wow, that would be rough- a drive without the husband. Are you coming to Logan:)

Dena said...

I'll have to remember to keep my bubble supply stocked! Congrats on being married for almost 7 years! That is wonderful.