Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun Stuff

Monday the boys just did not want to get dressed. We didn't have anywhere to go so it wasn't a big deal, it was just weird. Eric came home for lunch-when he left it was raining hard! The first thing the boys did was strip of their pajamas, get dressed and play in the rain! It was just so funny-because they didn't want to get dressed but as soon as they found out it was pouring outside they were out there!




I also found a recipe for edible paint and we indulged ourselves that evening. It's vanilla pudding that you dye whatever colors you want and oh did they love it..Brandon was sad it didn't really paint as well as he wanted but it sure did taste good. It was fun for a while...then they had a really fun time in the tub.









Does anybody else's kids do this?


4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great idea...edible paint! My boys don't drink from the faucet...but Jake likes to do the backstroke in the tub...leaving NO room for Logan!

Michelle said...

Barrett was watching the videos and now he keeps saying, "I want to watch Brannon and Tiger!" over and over. It's really funny. Hopefully they will get to play together again soon!

Dena said...

No, Kayla doesn't do that...yet. She is still hooked on her baby bathtub though! I love that it is raining there in the middle of winter. I miss TF winters!

Ashlie said...

Fun paint idea! Love it. I'll have to try it in a year or so. Yes, we found out its another girlie. So, you don't know becuase your ultra sound couldn't find it? Is that what I gather from your comment on my blog? What the heck? Yes, I'm due July 14, but they're inducing me a week early. So I guess I'm going to have her July 7th-ish.? Does that make my due date the 7th? hmmm dont' know.