Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged-

I know-we're seeing how many posts I can make in 1 day-I just checked other blogs of course-and Jessica M. Tagged me..so I figure I might as well do it now-it's almost 9:30 I've done nothing but shower today and my boys are still in the pajamas role playing power rangers so why not!

8 TV Shows I enjoy watching: (not in any particular order)
1. American Idol
2. The Amazing Race
3. Cold Case
4. CSI-all of them
5. Home Made Simple
6. Without a Trace
7. Lost
8. 24

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Had a rough Sacrament Meeting
2. Ate cinnamon rolls
3. Took Eric to the airport
4. put snow pants on Brandon
5. Made dinner
6. Read
7. Watched The Amazing Race-starter
8. Played Mummy with the boys

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Having a 3rd child
2. Going on a trip this summer
3. Seeing lots of family in May
4. Brandon going to preschool
5. Brandon & Tyler going potty-always
6. Eric coming home Saturday
7. Mom's group tomorrow
8. simple dinners this week

8 Things on my wish list:
1. My house to be permanently clean
2. my family to live closer-or us closer to them
3. no mortgage payment
4. go on a hot air balloon ride
5. for winter to be over
6. my husband to have a job he really enjoys!
7. unlimited frequent flier miles-just because
8. my kids would ALWAYS get along-and eat dinner I make

8 Things hubby did yesterday :
1. Suffered through the same horrible Sacrament Meeting
2. packed a suitcase
3. went to the airport
4. ate yummy left over ham
5. played with the boys-see previous movie
6. played games on the palm pilot
7. Ate valentines candy
8. hugged his family goodbye

8 People I am tagging:
-NOBODY..only if you want!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, what a trooper you are for doing it! ;)

Katrina Wilson said...

Hey don't worry about getting anything I would love it if you just wanted to come hang out!! Plus you'll get to smell all the new scents!!! That is a party in and of itself!!!!