Saturday, February 21, 2009

Celebration!

Eric comes home today! The boys are very excited-when I ask them who do we get to see today they yell DADDY! I'm very excited too. He called me when he was on the plane today so hopefully he's ontime in Twin Falls. The boys have slept in a bit more while Eric's away and I'll miss that-but I'd much rather wake up earlier than have Eric gone.

Carol-if you read this your Bran muffins are very good. Thank you for sharing!

Well that's all for today-I'll be happy and not posting later!

4 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

That's way cool that Eric is home now!! Where did he go and how long was he gone? It is not fun being away from your spouse. So kudos to you for handling it with two active little boys and being pregnant!

Jessica said...

YEA for you! Your single mom time is over! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your question about Mike's car....it has been slowly dying for a couple years. It's basically been running on prayers! His transmission started going out about a month ago and that was the kicker. We found out that someone in our ward was selling the Aveo and we got a great deal on it. It looks small but Mike has plenty of space inside. That was his one worry. So it will be a great car for him. Hopefully I've answered your question! ;) How are you feeling????

Bateman said...

I am glad you made it a week without Eric! That must have been super hard. Good job momma! Those cinnamon rolls were to die for! I will babysit anytime if that is my payment. Isaac keeps asking me to get the recipie from you so I can make them. I just told him you can make them for us! Love ya!