Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOST...

We're going through a crisis in our home! Tyler's Teddy is LOST. I've searched high and low we had him Sunday night and then Monday night we couldn't find him anywhere-I let him pick a stuffed animal out of our box to sleep with and he does okay. It's a cheap teddy bear from Artic Circle toys last year-I kept it as a replacement-but I know it's not the same for him. If he wakes up in the middle of the night-he wants teddy but when you give him the replacement he says loud-NOT that ONE..but that's all we got. He's doing okay, but now that it's Wednesday I sort of miss him myself. It's mostly the fact that I just don't know where he could be!
Maybe he was sad Tyler kept eating his nose off so he ran away.

Brandon is So excited for Valentine's Day. There's this game on NickJr-Dora you play the game and then you can print your own valentine-we've been printing them all this week and giving them away. Then on Saturday we made real Valentines, which let me tell you I'm just not into crafts and I don't have patience for kids in that way-the glue sticks were all sticky, there was glue where there shouldn't be, they were cutting hearts up that I'd cut out-it was bad, but fun..

I'm trying to hunt down a babysitter for either Friday the 13th..ooo scary. Or Valentine's day in the afternoon because there's a dance for the kids in the evening. It's crazy-but this Sunday Eric's out of town for a week so I desprately want a date!

Everytime I talk about getting a babysitter Brandon gets really really excited. There's this one girl Kaity that he just LOVES. When I talk to Eric about it-Brandon says are you going to get her now, then when it's time for bed-I thought you were going to get that girl, he just wants her SO bad. I'm okay with the fact that he likes a babysitter!

Well this is a bunch of blah blah..bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel for you. We've had spells where Piglet has been lost, and I need to keep track of THREE Piglets now! Ideas to look: between the bed and the wall or the bed and the headboard, on a windowsill, in a drawer; that's where I've found Piglet in the past. I've also prayed to find Piglet. I know it sounds silly, but I've actually received answers! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

In response to the song....it's so bad it's funny! I thought it was hilarious, esp. about seeing the psychiatrist, etc. The song is like a bad B movie! ;)