Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Creative, Creative!

Okay-the other day when I was online doing blog stuff for a while the boys were being creative. Brandon asked to get a night light out-they are in the closet of the playroom..Brandon would like one in his room at night but we don't because the outlets are right behind the beds. Anyway-the movie explains it all but I'll write a bit just because. So I go downstairs and their room is pretty dark-they found a bag a fish probably from the diaper bag and they were "roasting fish on the fire", SUPER creative..then later they said night night and went to bed in their beds and Brandon told me how he wanted to go camping for real!






This next video is the boys being crazy. They are obsessed with Power Rangers lately and they put on their glasses and then say-Power Up because when the Rangers are Powering Up in the movies they change into their outfits with helmets and dark shield over their eyes-it's just super funny!




Oh and the house looks beautiful...of course it would! Brandon points at the walls and says "Look Mom we live here" I was trying to explain to him that I thought we were going to move away and I took the pictures down, but now that we're not moving we put them up-but all he got out of that is that now we really live here-I guess.

I also wanted to just say a couple of things about the boys:
Sunday Brandon whispered in my ear "Look Mom it says 3 0 4" he was reading one of the songs from the board up front-I thought that was great.
Brandon can transform our Transformer Jazz all by himself-which is an accomplishment-he's pretty hard.
Tyler calls a gum ball a quarter-He says "Mommy I want a quarter" I think because when he first had a gum ball we needed a quarter to get it out of the machine-then I just bought a bag at the Dollar Store.
Anything that's orange or red he calls FIRE..silly boy-

Brandon & Tyler's feet are about the same size-I just can't believe that! I measured them next to each other today-crazy!

2 comments:

Dena said...

How cute! I love the video of the boys being crazy. What a fun age to be at!

rneweyfamily said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up and the way their minds work? The idea of "cooking" fish on a night light is super cute. My girls love dress up too, and so far poor Michael only gets princess shoes and necklaces to dress up in.