Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update

This week my sister did an update on what's going on with her family and I really enjoyed reading it-so I thought that'd be good to do for us.

Eric-He's currently cutting down on playing WOW his computer game (yeah) however he's still way busy studying for more computer certifications-this one is MCSE..it's a bunch of tests! And still waiting to hear back..

Brandon-his favorite things are Transformers and Ninja Turtles. Today at church he had a bunch of toys--a space ship, a semi-truck, a yellow car, a helicopter and he was going ch-ch-ch and then they'd all be up like transformed people-then ch-ch-ch and they'd all be on their wheels or bottoms it was cute.

Potty training is NOT going good. I don't know what to do. He can't pull his pants down..today at church I just kept a diaper on him-I know that's bad but he wears them at night and we only have about 5 left so I was conserving. But during church he said excuse me but I didn't hear anything and he looked like he was concentrating. I asked him if he needed to go potty-he said no don't check. So I think he was peeing--so at least we're starting to get some recognition going!

Tyler-His favorite thing to say is FUNNY: if other people are laughing he'll be the first to say funny! It's cute. Also I DID IT! He says it in a way that he's so proud of himself-climbing up on something, opening a bag, doing a puzzle, clipping the top buckle of his car seat whatever--and it's just so fun to hear him so proud of the things he's doing.

Me-well the kids are dying to use the computer. I'm currently in charge of finding a place in Twin Falls to rent month to month so that Eric will be convinced to put the house on the market. I'm about 9 months behind on scrapbooking and very sad about that. I'm frustrated about the whole potty thing..and I'm loving the last glimpse of warm weather we've got left and enjoying my time home with the kids. I've had a great week trying new experiments and really bonding with the kids!

6 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Updates are great! We think there isn't stuff, but then presto. . . . there is daily life!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I realize that within my own family, the more time and attention I give to the kids, the less fighting there is and everyone as a whole is SO much happier!

Rach said...

Ah, so Eric is addicted to WOW. We went through a WOW phase at our house, until Tim ran out of free time. Good luck with potty training. It's just not easy. Some people tell me they got their kids trained in 3 days, but I don't believe it. We've got Jacob trained, but it took a lot of time and effort--we started about 3 times. We had to wait until he really wanted to do it himself. I recommend "Elmo's Potty Time". You can find it at Walmart and it explains things in kids' terms and really helped Jacob. Worth a try. Good luck. Hey, let us know next time you're heading down south. You're always welcome to stop in Ogden and visit!

Ashlie said...

What ever happened with the job? I'm dying to know.

Unknown said...

Hello Kerry:

I'm happy to share the photographs of YCC, etc. Send me your email address and I'll send you some links to the pictures online. My email is: clarkdraneyphotography at gmail dot com.

Clark

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you guys to come and visit next weekend!