Monday, September 22, 2008

Silly Things

Well this is just a bunch of silly things our family has done.





A while back I did the octopus lun
ch..Brandon was so excited to eat one that we had lunch about 30 minutes early because he kept asking me if the octopus was ready yet-and I was sick of listening about that. Brandon thought it was super fun-he said he was the shark eating the octopus and it just made lunch a lot more fun!



Saturday I got our Halloween costumes out-to see what Brandon wanted to be..and he's been trying them on ever since. For Halloween he's picked to be the Shadow Ninja but since then he's been obsessed with playing Spiderman dress up. Yesterday we watched Spiderman and he had to put his costume on, do everything he does, climbing the couch for the walls and shooting webs, every time Spiderman had his mask off Brandon took his off, every time it was back on-everything. In about 20 minutes I made him put it on and off himself, thank heavens! It was still funny..then today he asked where the outfit was and he just pretended without the movie.


The other night in the tub they were pretending they were swimming and I couldn't help but get a picture. They were actually having fun together and not splashing. I really need to get Brandon in swim lessons-but I'm a slacker Mom.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That octopus idea is so fun, I am definitely going to have to do that!

So, you took out the Halloween costumes so he could decide what to be? How do you have so many? My kids only have what they were from previous years, we don't have costumes for them to pick from!

Jake LOVES swim lessons...I am sure Brandon would love them too! Your boys look so much alike in that bath pic!

Karen Lambarth said...

I agree . . . Tyler and Brandon look like twiners!
I think I know why you have more costumes. . . . Jennifer??
Lunch was cute. . . .
Thanks for the updates. I love seeing whats happening!

Anonymous said...

Ker,
ONly have a sec. Yes I got the nana email. I have a pic of the kids that you can cut and crop. still working on the one with them standing up. will email you when i get that one!

Kerry said...

Jessica Myrup-I have a bunch of costumes because I have a cousin that is only about 2 years older than Brandon and it's my aunts last child so she sends me all his old stuff. Clothes and costumes-I know I'm lucky.

Michelle said...

What did you make the octopus out of? That is pretty cool.

Kerry said...

The octopus is a hot dog-I think I boiled them-then cut it in half leaving and inch or so for the head-then made 4 legs out of each half and gave him a smiley face.