Monday, September 1, 2008

Transformers

We are very into Transformers these days-and I'm looking forward to Christmas so Brandon can play with Luke & Bryce and I can get a break of playing with the actual toys and playing human transformers..which is the latest attraction.

Brandon however is NOT the only one addicted.




When we go to DI Brandon still LOVES looking for Dinosaurs-but in reality life is all about Transformers-and lately Ninja Turtles--and apparently he wants a Ninja Turtle just like Luke & Bryce..I've put it on his Christmas list-but I've got NO clue what it is!

Oh Brandon's starting to Potty Train he's stayed dry ALL Day and did okay yesterday--let's all shout for joy!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You don't know what NINJA TURTLES are?!?!?! They were like, the coolest thing back in the 80's and early 90's! The cartoon, the movie, and especially the video game! Google it. Oh, and congrats on Brandon's potty training. Hooray!

Karen Lambarth said...

Even I remember Ninja Turtles! I didn't know they were a popular item now, but Michael loved Transformers to. The old toys are making a comeback.........
I'm excited for you . . . potty training!

Anonymous said...

That's one of the fun things about being a mom-your children's interests become YOUR interests! I didn't have a clue either about Ninja Turtles and in just a few months, I knew all their names AND their theme song from the boys!
Potty training....Mike & I were remembering with Luke that he was fully capable of going potty on his own, he just refused to. So we kept encouraging him, and he finally decided to do it on his own. :)

Jessica said...

I think it is so funny that your kids get into these phases where they are way into one item! I'm with Michelle....you don't know what NINJA TURTLES ARE????? They just came out with a newer movie a bit ago. Oh yeah...and you got a long ways to go before Christmas! :)

Kerry said...

Okay to clarify--I do know what they are--I just don't know what specific toy he wants that his cousin has that we haven't seen in over a year!

Ashlie said...

Looks fun. Potty training? What the heck? You make me feel like I should be doing that too. I still have time don't I?
Did Eric tell you we can't go to the BYU/USU game? I am soooo bummed. We were really really looking forward to that. Andy's grandpas' birthday is that night and he's turning 80, they are making a HUGE deal out of it, so we have to go. I'm sorry we won't be here. It was so fun to see you guys, and now we won't be here the next itme you're here. Bummer!