Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've been informed

Today at lunch I was informed by Brandon "Mom-do you know that there are going to be three girls and three boys? Me, Tyler and Daddy we're boys and you're going to have 1 more girl so there will be 3 girls and 3 boys!"

And he talked about when Marie's older we need another xbox controller so that she can play too-and how there's going to be 5 people--I informed him that the xbox can only have 4 players and he said "it's okay Mom, we'll get another screen" Good grief--yeah we're going through breaking an xbox addiction!..boy I can't wait to get out of this house!! We sure have tantrums over here!

This is NOT an announcement I just thought it was cute. Just something totally out of the blue..but I hope someday it's true.

2 from Christmas vacation that I liked-quotes:
"Dude it's just ground beef" -Luke
"They are men but they are smaller than children" or something like that the umpa lumpa's from Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I remember the gr. beef and heard Luke make that comment.
The 'prophecy' IS cute. Lisa and and are chuckling.
Thanks for posting it.

The Peterson Family said...

yeah - I'm chuckling because Isaac said something very similar when I was very first pregnant with Juliana, before we knew she was a girl. I have never been so relieved to hear we were having another girl - but I think it was just the stage Isaac was going through at the time, because IF (but some crazy wild chance) I was pregnant right now, I would be SO relieved if I found out it was a boy - must be the stage Danielle's going through:)

But I hope you have another girl, too. I wish we could have another boy for Isaac, but I just don't see that happening - at least not any time soon!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Bryce said something similar to me on Monday. It was "Mom, some families have two boys and two girls. If you had another baby and it was a girl, we would have two girls too!"
My response was, "Ha, ha, ha, ha!".
Our family REALLY likes the word "Dude"!

Bateman said...

That is a good story! Kids sometimes know more than we give them credit for! Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has a lot of funny lines in it!