Thursday, February 4, 2010

Frozen Peas

You know life is good when your little one can eat and LOVE frozen peas. It's the perfect feed yourself item-that's cheap and healthy! Totally LOVE this stage!

Tonight I'm going to attempt to do Lasagna in the crock pot-I'll let you know how it goes.

And for the longest time I've wanted to put my 2 cents on the Bounce Dryer bar--I LOVE IT! It lasts pretty much the time frame it says it does, my undies are a big static-y because they're dry silk..but I don't feel it while wearing them-just see it while folding. It's a very much invited step to skip in laundry!

2 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Yeah for frozen peas! I like them myself, cool and refreshing.
I definitely want to hear about the cock pot lasagna! . . . . either way!
Ker you're doing great with these posts! Thanks

Dena said...

Horray for frozen peas!!! I never could get Kayla to eat those. Lasagna yes, peas no. I've wondered about the dryer bar. It's good to hear someone's take on it :)