Monday, February 1, 2010


Brandon really loves being the big brother-and loves to spend time with Marie!

I know it's been a while..so much has happened in Marie's life since I've wrote. She is now mobile-not on her knees but scooting, and she gets wherever she wants to go..I'm going to have to put a gate on the stairs very soon. She waves and claps, says dada this stage is just super fun!

As for the boys-Tyler says he's tired when it's time to go to Primary but has been staying and is happy at the end..so that's good. Brandon's decided White is no longer his favorite color and cries when it's time to get dressed for church-oh no not this again..but we videoed yesterday--so you can all enjoy the fun!







-If the videos don't work-try a different day..last time they didn't work the day I posted them-but after they did.

My Mom gave us a cape at Christmas-which was really loved by Tyler-but most recently Brandon has started playing some Nightcaster game that Eric played on the xbox-he's teaching himself-but Brandon wears the cape now because it looks like the guy-so our house is just full of super heroes!



Marie's hair is getting longer-so I can put a barrette in it-I'm just so proud-I don't have to deal with head bands anymore..she can get those! I have a cute video of her waving-but it won't load..maybe another time.




One day I asked Brandon to pose-and this is what he did-he called it his anger look and wanted me to post it.

2 comments:

lmyrup said...

I love the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Sunday Brandon!!! That is hilarious! Hang in there Mom and Dad. Hang in there Brandon!

Karen Lambarth said...

I agree, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Fun to post them together.
The 'anger' look . . . scary!