Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teething, Crawling, Standing and Scrapbooking!


Marie has been the most busy lately. She cut some teeth a couple of weeks ago-and I think they are still bugging her..no fun! She won't let me get a picture-which is bugging me-but Eric and I haven't tried to get it together-because it seems sadly he's not home much. Marie's been a pretty good sleeper-lately she's been sleeping through the night and that's wonderful!

Last week she did the army crawl-and got into things like this:


I know-doesn't look comfortable-but she never minded. However on Monday when I got her from her nap she was standing in her crib! So look at what she was doing this morning...


And she just looks super proud! Check out that smile!!

Here's a shot at how long her hair is getting.,plus she just LOVES the tub. Usually the boys are with her-but I think she went before them this time.


Okay I know her hair isn't too long, but long for her!

This is some of the fun the boys have been up to-Daddy's the jungle gym/donkey or something--not sure-but they had a real BLAST with this activity!


Eric's been working MANY, MANY hours still-and I haven't really adjusted yet..but try not to have a bad attitude about it. Some day's one or both of the boys are playing in the basement-so he just says goodbye to them, and sometimes he doesn't get home until they are in bed..it's rough. Mostly on me I think-but whatever. He really helps on the weekends and lets me get away as much as I want!

As for me-I'm closer to my scrapbook friends than anybody else I think. One of them has a 3 year old boy-but it's hard to get together because his Mom works at a high school so that limits when we can get together..but it's still nice to have a friend the same age. We've had a couple dinners and it's been fun getting to know people. Plus I've really enjoyed starting Marie's scrapbook. I still do the boys-but there's just something fun about pink and purple!









I meet with scrapbooking once a week--and looking forward to my RS game night! So there are some exciting things to get me out of this house!!

Oh we've invented this game-called rotten egg-which is basically freeze tag in the living room--the person that's it first is the last one to get dressed, or get their pajamas on-I like it because the area isn't that big so you don't get too tired-but it's just been a good game for us in this COLD weather.

This is all for now-hope you're all enjoying your lives! We still don't have any callings-but I'm perfectly fine with that..I enjoy meeting more people in the ward and just feeling free! I've dedicated myself to reading my scriptures the minute I put the kids to bed and it's the first time in a LONG time I feel like I'm really learning and I'm excited about it!

3 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I'm amazed at how big your oh so cute kids are getting. Have I even met Marie yet? How sad if I haven't. So on Monday Brandon, Dawson and I went to Idaho Falls while my parents took Sydnee and I thought about you, but for some reason I don't have your phone number anymore or else I would have called you to come say hi. I would love to see you especially since you do live closer. I hope things are going well and you can see Eric more. Thank you for all your comments. You are truly an amazing women and friend!

Karen Lambarth said...

Mobility! We love it and we hate it!
I impressed w/your scripture reading. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all your posts and the detail. It's great to know what's going on. Marie looks so happy to be moving and I agree, her hair is getting very long.
About the work thing.....I've had to deal with that too, with my hubby's work schedule. It sounds like you're doing a great job, trying to keep a positive attitude, not get annoyed, etc. I'm glad you're making friends and meeting people. Your scrapbook pages look great!