Monday, February 22, 2010

Strange

Are we getting people sick? Friday afternoon one of my scrapbook girls and her daughter came to play for a few hours-she calls me Saturday to inform me that he daughter threw up the night before-and hoped we didn't get it. Saturday morning we go to clean the church--there is one other family there and I talk to their Mom on Sunday and her 2 oldest threw up that night...weird. She says that her children didn't go anywhere that week-so she wasn't sure how she got it. I told her about our other friend--but my children haven't got sick-well no signs anyway. Plus it seems too soon that they are sick the night after seeing us..but it's just too crazy it happened twice.

I hope there will be NO throwing up here anytime soon! But just weird.

Friday I attempted to put Marie's hair in a pony tail. Eric says I can't really call it a pony tail because it's so small-but I still think it's cute.

And for all you ladies out there with girls-I never understood how a childs hair can be so funky after a pony tail...I thought it was just laziness or multiple days of the same dew. I didn't realize after just a few hours how funky their hair was!

Good thing I had a girl so I can understand the craziness of girls hair! But it's still fun!!

3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Little girls are cute however their hair looks!
I don't know about the throwing up.
Julianna threw up last night and didn't feel great the rest of the night. Today she is sleepy and we're afraid to let her eat or drink. Of course we let her drink....you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I think what probably happened is that both of the MOMS came into contact with something and unknowingly passed it on to their kids. That's what my detective nose says. :)
Girl hair...sure is more fun than boy hair!

The Peterson Family said...

Glad to know you've been looking down your nose at all those crazy girl-hair heads. Now you get your fair share! Ha ha!

I think it totally counts as a ponytail - that's still the size of Juliana's. And btw, those pics of Marie totally remind my of Juliana - never seen any resemblance between those two until now:)