Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nothing much

I can't say too much has been happening. But since it's been a while I thought I better put some pics or video or something on here. Eric has been really busy-not as bad as the last week of February but still not home during dinner on week nights..that is really hard for me. Dinner is sort of a blah-Marie's cranky, I'm lucky if I eat anything and we're happy if we all sit at the same time..it's pathetic. I guess I need to just get used to Eric being gone-but it's just so hard for me.

I've been called as the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency. So that's sort of exciting-I've never had a primary calling before-not really excited about teaching sharing time, but I'm sure it'll be no problem in no time! I have a bunch of kids' names I've got to get to know! Eric doesn't have 1 yet but the Elders Quorum presidency will be released soon and he's wondering about that..but only time will tell.

Marie is standing up on everything, she's got enough hair that I can put it in a little pony-or up with a bow..so it's more and more fun. Sunday it totally sounded like she said Brandon's name-probably not but it's cool to hear anyway! And she can get around-I really need to put the gate up for the stairs, there's been a couple close calls..but there's 1 step down then around the corner are the real stairs--so that's why I've been so lazy because I think she's cry after #1.



This pic I took-and meant to cut me off-I wanted you to see the cute bow pony type thing.


This one's not so hot of me--but I'm rarely in them, Brandon took it, and since I'm not in too many pics-I thought I'd put it in.



When you have a girl in the middle of boy toys-this is what happens!


-I had a movie to put on-how Marie can stick out her tongue on demand..but it won't load.--it's super cute though..maybe another time!

Tyler's no closer to potty training, he was doing pretty good in February-but we're back to diapers now. Honestly with Marie and her attitude I'm not too into the idea anyway..diapers are easier until they're a pro at going..so we'll see this summer.


-This is Tyler being creative-the ribbon around his head was him trying to be a TMNT!

Brandon is looking forward to his birthday big time! Whenever he sees a commercial on tv for a game or toy he wants it! And he wants an Alien cake..I think I'll just copy yours Jessica Myrup! That's the only one he's seen-so I'm guessing that's what he's expecting!

Brandon's pics are usually with Marie-sort of sad, but that means he really LOVES being a big brother!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I was laughing when you said you have never had a primary calling because Kevin and I were just talking about how I have always been in Primary and have only ever been to RS like 6 months since when I was 18 and able to be in it. Crazy! Primary is so fun though...you will love it. I love being able to see what my kids are doing.

UGH...I hate potty training...that's the worst. SO GLAD Logan is done.

Go for the Alien Cake. It's so easy and cute!!

Anonymous said...

When she was feeling really overburdened and totally frustrated/depressed, my friend with twins would often say to herself, "This too shall pass. And,"It's only for a 'season'". It's hard to maintain a good attitude when we're having to go through something unpleasant. When I start to feel particularly grouchy, I like to read Joseph Smith in Liberty Jail (D&C 122). For me, it helps to put everything into perspective and I can tell myself to stop whining! :)

Karen Lambarth said...

My favorite pic: Marie w/the sword!
Yeah the others are great also.
Primary . . . cool. Even tho kids get a little crazy I still prefer any age kid than adults. You kind of know where you stand w/a kid!
Thanks for the update and so many pictures.