Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Maybe there were some things

Okay so today I did get my camera card out-and there are some things worth blogging.


Since my computer has been modified-I'm not able to view my videos before hand. So I'm not going to post a video but wanted to let you all know that Brandon is being so creative I guess-he wants to fly is new kite SOOO bad that the past couple days he's been doing it with NO wind. He just puts the string out about 5 feet and runs back and forth on the sidewalk, and he has a lot of fun too--it's so cute to watch!

It's been a tease of warmness here-last week there really were a couple of NICE days. The temperature now is probably in the high 40's to low 50's but the boys still want to be outside all the time..which is nice. But Marie likes to be with them too-and that's hard to be a lazy Mom then..but I do go out with Marie sometimes. Brandon wants to go on picnics a lot, he gathers a few items to eat and heads out there with a blanket-Tyler follows and Marie if I let her. So that's been kind of fun.


One day the boys were outside and me and Marie were inside-I'm doing laundry and such. When I look out-to check on them I see 4 police cars right in front of my house! The good news was the police weren't in my yard or in my house..I didn't know where they were--so that was sort of good. They went to a house around the corner-so I guess it was a sneek thing-they wanted to park away from where they were going..but still it was a shock when I went to check on the boys and there were that many cars!

There's 2 cars-then my driveway then 2 cars..crazy!
So 1 day-this girl that lives on our street brought a popcicle to our neighbor but not to anybody else. Brandon was hurt by that and he wanted a popcicle. We didn't have any but we made a shake a few days before and froze it-so I stuck a stick in that and made my own popcicle-and Brandon said it was the coolest popcicle in the WORLD! That cheered him up..and it was a good quick fix. LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!

6 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I don't know which is best, the shock of police cars out front or the huge 'Popsicle!
Marie is getting so toddler like!
Thank goodness warmer weather is coming. . . .

Annie said...

You were right... You can find your blog, by googling for it...

Cute blog:) Let me know if you want to go for another walk with the kids sometime...

lmyrup said...

I'm glad you are finally able to get outside some now. Hopefully, when you come down next weekend, the weather will cooperate for some more fun. (I have those regular old boring Otter Pops in my freezer, but they will have to do!) Can't wait to see you guys!

Jessica said...

I love the new Easter background. I haven't gotten festive yet. I realized I really don't have any Easter decorations! Crazy.

Just to rub it in a little...we had 70 degree weather and SUN yesterday!! ;)

What a fun, creative mom you are. Now the boys are going to want me to make huge popsicles!

Dena said...

Fun pictures! I love how kids are so easily pleased with things like popsicles. What a great idea to just improvise and make your own popsicle!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you see this! Thanks so much for the package. It was excellent! We appreciate it SO much! The boys have been hard at work on the Bionicle pieces and the games look great. Thanks a lot Ker!