Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun weekend

Well it was LOTS of fun seeing family from Florida. Esther, Steve and Amanda--too bad they don't live closer I could become really close with Amanda..but it was fun while it lasted. It snowed on April 1st, it snowed on Easter-and it snowed again yesterday..come on it's APRIL!

This past weekend we went down to Utah. It was fun-Grandma took on 4 children to color Easter eggs. I was running errands then, but Brandon and Tyler were proud of their disgusting, stinky eggs! That's what they called them any way. Michelle emailed me pics-but I'm too lazy to get them and uploa
d them here-it was fun.

While down there we also celebrated Brandon's birt
hday-even though he's going to have a couple friends over tomorrow to eat his dinosaur bone cake. But it's always fun to celebrate with family.

-This is Brandon yesterday I sat down with him to put together his dinosaur-model thing-it really wasn't too rough, but wish Eric were home more to do some of these things with him.


Since my computer is wacked out-I can't see my videos before I upload them-I believe this is Marie..she gets SOO excited when it's bath time, as soon as she hears the waters-so I wanted to document it.



I think there was more I wanted to say-but who knows what. When Esther posts our picture on facebook I'll get it-it was so cold and windy-but we got us together..that's what counts I guess.

Okay my computer is being nutso-I can't see my curser and it's driving me nuts! It was a fun few days-and looking forward to having fun on Brandon's birthday.

Oh Marie can climb stairs now-not down but up, and that's fun-except I think she's going to fall down -but hasn't yet. The boys are indulging in their Easter candy-and I don't know what you're talking about Jessica M..those are the most annoying toys Grandma has ever given us!

I there are o

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Hi Marie, we loved your bath tub video!
I get excited to when it's bath time.
But I have to take a shower:(
Glad you have so many great activities.

Jessica said...

It took me a while to figure out what you meant about the toys and then I realized I told Linda they aren't very annoying. They really don't bother me. Guess I am used to noisy toys!

I am so glad I don't live in tons of snow anymore. Glad you had a fun Easter!

Anonymous said...

I love Marie's "Ponies". That's what Andrea calls them. I can't believe how BIG she's getting. Happy Birthday to Brandon! We're planning on making cards for him, but we haven't done it yet! Oh well. I'm glad you got to see Esther & family over Conference weekend. I look forward to the pics, if your computer is cooperating! Thanks for staying in touch Ker!

rneweyfamily said...

Rachel does the same thing when she hears the bath water running. Super cute video.