Friday, April 30, 2010

What was I thinking?

I guess I forgot how Idaho weather works--I swapped the kids clothes for warmer ones, got the pool out-and now it's cold and Wednesday it even did the hail of snowballs again..good grief! Where did all the warm weather go? People think I'm crazy because the boys still wear shorts..but they pick their own clothes out and we're mostly inside anyway!

Here's just some pics of Marie-guess she's the only one I get the camera out for anymore!





This is Brandon jamming on the guitar to some song after a movie-I can't think of what movie it was, but it was so cute we had to get it on film. He didn't know we were filming at first-so it's no show..it's just what he was doing. Super cute!



I went to Tuesday Morning yesterday for the first time-what an adventure-boy have I been missing out all this time! Awesome store! And the Roberts Arts and Crafts are going out of business here-so I got a couple scores there at 65% off..that was nice! I'm excited to scrapbook on Saturday!

2 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Marie looks so stinkin cute!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Brandon is very creative with his dance moves and air guitar. That was so funny! Hey I want to come up and see you some time. Brandon and I need to get to the temple really soon. Probably after finals are through, but what is your phone number again so I can give you a call. Maybe we can have a bow making day!! You guys are awesome!

Michelle said...

Marie is adorable! The video says it is currently not available so I couldn't watch it. I'll have to try again later.