Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nothin' Much

Well there's really not a whole lot going on in Idaho Falls right now. There's been quite a few beautiful days and me and the kids are all sunburned..so that's nice. But today is a rainy day-started yesterday afternoon and it continues-so it's hard to be back inside-but life goes on.

One day Brandon wanted me to get a picture of him climbing the tree. Before his birthday he got pretty high-but a branch stabbed him and it was a pretty bad owie--so I'm glad he's climbing again!




Since Brandon's birthday he's been big on dragons. So he's got 3
that he plays with a lot.



There was a day that Brandon could finally fly his kite!



We got everybody in the swimming pool-even Marie on Saturday. The boys got cold quick-but Marie loved it for a LONG time, way past her nap time she was out there splashing away. Our neighbor has a big pool I guess almost 3 feet deep, so the boys will have a BLAST in that this summer!



-I tell them to say cheese and this is what I get-pathetic!




Marie's growing more and more each day. This is the first time she's really eaten with a utensil by herself. I was so proud of her-and then after I took this I noticed she did spill a bit down her seat--so now I put it in a dish and she really does do great! Yeah, one more thing she can do by herself while I finish making dinner!

Today we found some good scores at DI. We found these Hulk fists that Brandon wants-for $2, we have a bowling ball but no pins and we found some of those, I got a wonder tee long sleeved shirt-at least I can wear that a few more times in this city this year!, oh 2 play shot guns-the boys are going crazy, and a kid watch that actually tells time. Which reminds me-I think I saw a commercial that a place had watches as their kids meal toys right now? Does anybody know where?? Burger King? 1 just isn't cutting it-they usually wear Uncle Brett's old digital watch and Eric's -neither have batteries but they pretend they're some powerful guy with them..but 1 with real time, is a total hit!

4 comments:

lmyrup said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rneweyfamily said...

I love swimming pools! They tire the kids out so well.

Anonymous said...

Marie is getting so big! All the kids are, but it's easier to see in Marie, since she's so young.
You mentioned books that you were looking forward to reading next. Would you mind letting me know the titles? I like to keep a list of recommended reading! :) Thanks Ker. And I sure hope you get to go out on a date. They're the best!

Jessica said...

The picture of your dragons reminded me of that How To Train Your Dragon movie. Have you guys seen it? A lot of my friends here really liked it and I kind of want to take the older boys to see it.