Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Creative?


CUTE FAMILY PIC, TOO BAD I'M MISSING..BUT EVERYBODY IS LOOKING!!!

Tyler keeps asking me if I'll put Marie in 3 ponies. And I'm not sure how to do that-it's not like she has endless hair, so today I tried to be creative and this is what I did.


And I actually got some pictures of the boys-not being silly!



And one of Marie & Daddy-she does have another pig tail--it's just hidden. Oh and this is Eric's current hair dew, apparently the gal cutting it couldn't get it as short as Eric wants in the front, so he said just go ahead and buzz it. At first-I hated it! But now he enjoys not having to do his hair and it's growing on me-so we'll see what happens in the future.

4 comments:

lmyrup said...

Looks like your kids must be spending time outside. They are starting to "blond' up again and Marie has pink cheeks. You spend way more time doing Marie's hair than I did. She must be much more cooperative than my girls were!
Cute family!

Jessica said...

Good job on the hair. I know if I ever had a girl I would be totally lazy and never do her hair, so good for you!

Kerry said...

I was scared to have a girl-because I didn't know how to do hair, but it's fun right now..when she has more hair we'll see!

Becky Tuft said...

Hey Kerry! I found your blog though Katrina's. How's everything going with you guys. The kids look great. I can't believe how big Marie is getting.