Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Boring-update

Well this is a boring post-because there's no pics..mostly because I'm lazy- and I can't really think of taking pictures the last few days.

Brandon and Tyler both love the dentist-they have a tv on the celing and they get a prize-that's all that needs to be said. Tyler had NO cavities!! yeah. Brandon had 1 little one-they gave him some laughing gas and they just drilled away and he didn't care-so we were glad that we didn't have to get shots!

As soon as I've bucked down and decided I'm under NO cercomstace feeding Marie at night-we're having some waking up issues and I've been lazy..you know what I'm going to say-as soon as I decide to do the hard stuff..yep more teeth! Good grief. I didn't know it until this morning and I had her cry it out last night-she survived and still loves me today-so I think we're okay.

Eric is officially the Elders Quorum Secratary-the calling we wanted the most right now..we had to meet with the Stake of course and all sorts of callings were going through our head like Executive Secratary-again..and I just wasn't prepared for that-but would have done it if asked of him..but we're very glad!

My parents got their mission call to Sydney Australia! The will leave in July..it's sad to think about-but I'm happy for them.

We found out that our computer is so old it can't handle Windows 7 operating system..and we've had some computer issues..but yesterday the kids didn't get to play on the computer and we just had a BLAST together-we need to do that more often! I'm not sure what Eric got back on this computer-but it's working and that's wonderful!

Well the kids all came down-so I best be going. Hope you all are well!!

1 comment:

Karen Lambarth said...

Windows 7 . . . excuses to buy a new computer! XP still handles everything. Glad you've got something up and running.
It's sooo easy to skip the harder stuff, like no mommy at night! They make it through! These kind of things are harder on us!