Sunday, March 14, 2010

Indoor Fun

Well the past couple weeks we did some lame stuff to keep us busy. First up, Brandon's been bugging me to get the bubbles out. I'm not sure where they are-I think they're frozen in the garage someplace. So I knew where the wands were, so we got those out and they had fun as always--this time they did some for Marie!


Many days Brandon just wants to cook something. He tells me what's on his mind, or gets a few items out on the counter..usually fruit and Milk--so I whipped up a shake and it actually tasted GOOD. Usually they're okay, you know the kids like them but they're not so great. But it was good and there was half an apple including the skin in it! Brandon thought it needed another apple--so it was totally his idea to put the apply on the rim! I thought it was clever and we drizzled a little bit of honey on the top for looks too.


Apparently the other day I was chatting with a friend for a few minutes, at her house and I guess Brandon was making a dinosaur robot thing out of paper..and he was sad that he couldn't finish--I didn't even know he was having such fun until he kept asking me to go back..so we made one the other day-it took LOTS of tape because he had to tape all this extra stuff on like shields, a mega gun, super long nails, a hat and a tale-that stood up when the paper was flat on the table..after ALL this work we took pics and he just threw it away! Maybe he wasn't happy--I'd have to say I got a bit tired of all the tape I thought he was wasting-then I really wasn't happy when he threw it out, but whatever--it lasted a while and it was fun I guess.



So the thing in the middle is the tail-it's so straight up you can't even really see it.



Marie giggles when you hold her hands and she sort of walks..we tried to get that on video--but she's smart, she knows what the Camera is! So sorry you don't get to see it.

Last Monday is was WONDERFUL here-we went around a block a couple of times on various modes of transportation, then found sticks for our campfire, played frisbee it was really awesome-but the rest of the week got colder and colder..and last night it snowed and was still on the ground in the morning. The snow is gone now-but it's just annoying we're SOOO ready for it to be warm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys can come down and visit us! It's supposed to be mid-80s here this week! :)

Jessica said...

It has been so nice here for such a long time that when we got rain yesterday it was a total shock and felt so cold because I have been spoiled.