Monday, September 14, 2009

Update

I thought I'd better update..My blog isn't private yet-so I'm not going to go into detail. However Thursday we found out that in roughly 3 months Eric will no longer have a job. There may be opportunity to move with the company to Oklahoma, we'll find out about that this week I guess.

Whether we move there or try and find another job in Utah-or near there, we will be selling our house--and that's stressful in this market. And something I'm not really looking forward to but already taking the steps to get it up a soon as possible.

Our friend Daniel is coming to visit in a couple of weeks and I'm already looking forward to putting him to work! I'm also just excited for his visit.

That's all-just wanted to let you know the not so great part of life right now..but who knows maybe Heavenly Father has some great plan for us, but we have to start here..

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, Kerry. I am so sorry. That is definitely stressful. When you have time will you email me and tell me more about it? Let me know if there is anything I can do too.

Katrina Wilson said...

Good Luck with everything, I'm sad that you guys will be moving! But I hope everything goes well for you!

Ashlie said...

Yuck! Im sorry to hear that. Way to be in the faith department. Everythng will work out:)

Dena said...

Best of luck with everything! Just look at the bright side - you just never know what kind of adventure lies ahead of you :) Everything will work out for the best!