Sunday, September 13, 2009

So many things

Okay-so I haven't posted for a while. Last Monday we went to the fair, it was really fun-the boys got to ride rides for about 5 hours..it's a money sucker but we had fun..of course I didn't bring my camera-I'm going to have to store my camera where my driver's license is or something--Eric had his phone but I haven't even looked to see what the pics look like..I'll just let you know it was really tiring but fun!

I put Marie in the jumperoo for the first time a few weeks ago, the boys have WAY more fun with it than she does-but I think she'll really start liking it. The bouncy chair she totally LOVES, she puts her legs up all funny and then kicks the toys it's just so cute to watch.




The boys have been DYING to spend their chore money so we took a trip to the dollar store and Brandon found a magic trick--3 cups and the balls that appear. Eric taught him pretty good-I keep asking him if I can take a video of his show-to post on here but he says not now, or tomorrow and just never does it. But when he first learned how to do it he just gleamed-it was really fun to see.



Last week the children were SUPER cute! Marie's wearing the dress that Nana got for her..but she doesn't know it-I saw it at Pennies..so I swapped a couple things. THANK YOU. She just looks SUPER SUPER cute, oh I just can't get enough. Then we got a pic of all three-sorry I'm too lame I didn't get the red eyes out.





This week Brandon started Preschool he LOVES it. I don't care for the fact that I have to put everybody in the car, get everybody out-just to take Brandon to the door-and pick him up the same way-but I know it's all worth it. And I'm going to start carpooling soon so that will be awesome. He didn't really have much to talk about, except they sing some different ABCs with clapping and was very excited to show me what was in his backpack..but here he is with a HUGE grin!-showing us his name tag.



Okay just a couple more pics because this is how I share my life..this one Brandon put a bag over his head--Tyler said that he looked like Iron Man-I thought that was creative!



Marie has slept through the night for the pat 5 nights! Holy cow that's awesome-sort of sad in a way because she used to sleep in until about 8-9 but now she just wakes up around 7 with the boys..but I can't have EVERYTHING I want can I..she sleeps through the night and I can't complain! Here's Marie--look how strong she's getting! No movement but can really hold her self up and look at toys and what not on her belly!




This is a cute movie of Marie-too bad I'm talking when she's trying to talk. But she's wearing this cute outfit that my Aunt's got for her-she's almost too big for it now..but it's just cuter than I thought it was going to be-and she just looks cute..so I had to share.


2 comments:

One Lifetime, One Eternity said...

Everyone is so "CUTE"--I love the picture of all three of your kids dressed up. Marie certainly is getting stronger, and it's great that Brandon has started pre-school and likes it. Iron Man Tyler is terrific!

You have been very blessed!

Love,

Dad

Jessica said...

Fun update. I am sure you will love Brandon being in preschool!