Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Okay-so here's the video I wanted to share before..Tyler ALWAYS says Marie like this..sometimes it's annoying-but it's his own thing I guess.

I realized today that I never posted a picture of our new couch-so without further postponing-here it is!

So each end pops out as a recliner..see how big it is-


This is how tall it is compared to our other couch-the one that I needed a push to help me up when I was pregnant..now I totally LOVE the couch it's so cushy you don't even need throw pillows!

Today we picked peaches and plums. It was fun-only $0.59/lb. We thought that was a good deal-there were plenty the boys could reach but they'd just pick whatever and they weren't all ripe-so it wasn't really as exciting as I thought it would be and of course I didn't remember the camera..so oh well-but you can imagine us doing it. Too bad we just washed the van since we had to drive down about 3 miles of gravel and dirt roads, but we'll survive!

2 comments:

One Lifetime, One Eternity said...

New couch looks GREAT--Tyler is so "cute" in the way he says "Marie". Hope the peaches taste good--getting them fresh from the tree is the only way!

Love, Dad

Dena said...

That couch looks fantastic! Don't you just love getting new furniture? And NOTHING beats fresh fruit!