Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life

Well I can't say that I've really adjusted to regular life. Eric worked 1 week-and this week he closes. It's worked out so that he works about 6.5 hours each day for 6 days. It's nice because he's around more but the day just drags on for me. We have some fun things we wanted to do this week-but our last 2 days have been stuff around the house that we want to get done and we haven't done anything fun...well out of the ordinary fun. For instance this week there's the county fair, we hope to pick peaches, maybe bowl-we'll just have to see.

So here's some pictures of our fun times this past week.

Today was car wash day! The boys basically washed the van by themselves-I haven't looked to see how good it really is-but I know it's better than before..anything's better. And they had a blast!




Today Eric actually got to one of his projects he's been wanting to do since the beginning of the summer. Put boards under the fence so when you mow you don't lose the mower under the fence. Here's a pic-maybe you can understand better--it looks really nice.


So the one at the top by the wheel barrow is already done-and at the bottom you can see the whole at the bottom of the fence.

The other day Tyler got some toys out and insisted that I take a picture of him-I thought it was cute!



Marie is 3 months old-I just can't believe it! Here's her nothin' but diaper pic--I take one every month of my children's life until 1 year old..just to see how chunky they really are.



This is showing how strong she is-she's hanging over the arm of the couch-but she's totally holding herself up by herself..you go girl!



Okay there was going to be a video of how Tyler says Marie's name-but I guess that's a post or another time-Marie's crying and everybody's dying to spend their chore money at the dollar store!

3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

That was a great post!
A little about everyone . . . except the blogger!
I hope you make it to the fair.
Richard and I are planning to go to the Big E, the New England area State Fair.
Also I think I know why Tyler wanted you to take his picture w/his toys.
I'll post it. . . . soon!

Dena said...

Super cute pics! I'm sorry that your days are going so slowly. I know that feeling :) Marie is so chunky! She is adorable!

Jessica said...

Fun! I don't know why I don't think of having my boys wash our car. I know they love it and we could definitely use it, so a win-win.