Friday, October 17, 2008

Potty Training III

Well Brandon is doing the same-probably less enthusiastic to pee, but I keep reminding him. The new exciting news is that Tyler is starting to go potty. He's excited to get a puzzle piece to his potty chart just as much as Brandon. And I think he knows how to push it out-I set him on there, he's got a certain face and it just spills out-way better than Brandon..the second time around is easier! So I'm getting VERY excited. We'll see if the kids hold up when we're at Grandma Myrup's next week.

6 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

good luck potty training,I am so not looking forward to that. btw, we have an outside german shephard puppy, the cat and one of the pugs for 3 pets actually. I know, we are crazy but what can I say?

Dena said...

That is fantastic that both of your boys are getting so good at going in the potty. I can imagine your excitement!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for you! Look at how you have inspired them with your creativity! I"m very impressed!
Cute background too!

Michelle said...

Wow, yea for Tyler. I have no intention of even trying with Barrett for awhile. It's good you can get two done at once. I think I'll try that with Barrett and Abbie, which means I won't be starting for awhile.

David J. Smith said...

Congratulations on the progress! We're making small, tiny, miniscule baby steps toward potty training...

Ashlie said...

If you're going to be in town, give us a ring:)