Sunday, October 26, 2008

Everything Fun

Well we sure had a FUN week in Utah. Too bad Eric couldn't be there with us..but the boys and I had a blast! We started off going to Pumpkinland. Tyler sad by these HUGE pumpkins, I was very impressed by their size. Brandon loved the corn maze-I'm glad that we finally found the witch and the end-it took a while, and it was hard staying as a group with two running boys. It was a bit windy but of course Brandon and Tyler had tons of fun anyway.

There's a couple shots of us just having fun with Grandma and with cowboy hats. Brandon's really into them I learned. Brandon is playing lava all the time-a game he plays with Grand Dad when we're there..you can't put your feet on the carpet or the HOT lava will get you-or sometimes it's shark water-or snakes. It was really fun to visit-even though when we are down there Brandon and Tyler wake up SO early-it totally burns me out.

I did read an outstanding book while I was there. Moonraker's Bride. The author is Madeline Brent and I recommend it to all lovers of romance-but no yucky details-I just loved it! Thanks Linda for letting me get absorbed with this novel!

Our final stop was in Logan. We got to visit with Brett and Shanna and it was fun hanging out. Then we visited the Pumpkin Walk with Michelle, Barrett and Abbie. Some of those pumpkins were incredible-I'll post some pics of that too. It was fun to do that with family, and chat and just hang out.

Unfortunately on the way home-I went to Tremonton but I didn't know I was to get on south bound I-15 so I took a detour home..but we made it safe and sound.

It was a really fun week and the boys were good in the car-I'm getting ready for our trip down at Christmas time, because I know poor Eric will have to work.

PUMPKINLAND






GRANDMA'S HOUSE




THE PUMPKIN WALK

















6 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I laughed and laughed seeing Brandon as a mermaid!
Looked like you had great fun. I'm envious! I don't have cute wallpaper. . . I haven't posted a blog in ages, etc. etc. etc.
I glad you girls do!
I appreciate it a lot!

Anonymous said...

Ker,
What fun! I loved the pics. I"m looking at this while the boys are asleep, so I know that they will enjoy the pics tomorrow. Halloween is SO fun! What are your boys going to be for Halloween?

Jessica said...

Glad you had so much fun! Ok, now I am going to have to read that book...after I finish all the others I want to read :) Thanks for the tip.

Eric is not going to get time off for Christmas?? STINKS! What's up with that?

Dena said...

It sure does look like you guys had fun! Pumpkin land looks awesome. Poor Eric, he has to miss out on all the fun!

rneweyfamily said...

Love the mermaid pic! Sounds like you had tons of fun.

Michelle said...

Sorry you got lost. I guess I didn't give good enough directions. It's best not to listen to me because I ALWAYS get lost.