Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Potty Training II

Just wanted to post an update to potty training. Brandon earned his Jazz Transfomer on Sunday..we purchased it and while he was on the potty he got to hold it in the box. I also made him a puzzle chart-I cut Jazz up into pieces and numbered them and when he went he got to pick a piece out and match it to the correct spot. This worked super well for us. However he still doesn't tell me when he has to go I have to periodically remind him that he needs to try.

Thanks for everybody's input and maybe this can help another. I made a chart for Tyler but he doesn't quite get it yet-but hopefully sometime soon!

GO BRANDON!! :)

2 comments:

Dena said...

That is awesome. Way to go Brandon!

rneweyfamily said...

if you go to edit layout and add a gadget, you can add a blog list, that is what I did and it just opens up to a new window and also lets me know who has posted recently. I really like it, but I am by no means an expert on this. I just play around sometimes and if I'm lucky it works.