Saturday, October 11, 2008

FLASHBACK

The snowman pictures were on the camera's hard drive-not a SD card like normal. I'm doing a YCC CD thing for the youth and so my SD card is gone-anyway. When I got the pictures off there were a couple other pictures of the kids about 1.5 years ago--so I thought I'd post them just because I enjoyed the flashback..maybe you would to.


This is Brandon almost 2 years old-about the same age Tyler is right now..man he looks little.






Tyler is about 4 months old. I don't even remember him having a Mohawk! But he's cute!

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

I can't believe you've made your first snowman. I was thinking it was bad enough we had our first snow of the year today. It iddn't stick and it was only snowing for a whopping 5 minutes, but still-it snowed!

Anonymous said...

You're right-Brandon is SO little! And I didn't remember that Tyler's hair was so dark! It has lightened up SO much!

Dena said...

I can't believe how big your kids are now. They are just growing up so fast! Tyler sure was a cute little baby.

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I love your blog!! I can't believe how much hair and how dark Tylers hair was. Holy cow. You have a way cute family Kerry!! Hey how are you by the way? :o)