Thursday, December 3, 2009

We do still exhist!


Our new house!


So I know it's been FOREVER since you've heard from me. A couple people have emailed me directly and even writing a tiny note back has seem like a big ordeal. So no promises to do really good keeping up..I'll put in some effort...

I finally have some pics of our house.

This is the open kitchen dining area-not spic and span but for that you'd never get a picture! The kitchen isn't huge but it feels big because it's so open. Our dining table that's been in our basement in it's box for over a year is finally being used!! Yeah!! There is TONS of cupboard space which is wonderful-even behind the chairs on this side of the table there are drawers and cupboards.


This is the living room that's upstairs. Downstairs there's only 2 not very comfortable chairs to sit on-so I spend as much time upstairs and I can.

As for other things-Tyler had a wonderful birthday-didn't get too many awesome pics-he's always looking down but it was fun and he got those sugar letters on his cake and that was all he needed really--well all he needed was to eat the extra's out of the package!

Thanksgiving was really wonderful. We had the opportunity to head down to Utah for the entire weekend and that was just awesome. It was hard to leave, but we're already looking forward to going down for Christmas!

The boys look forward to the finding the numbers on the chocolate advent calendar-countdown for Christmas. They never forget and so far remember what number they need to find for each day.

Marie hasn't slept through the night since way back-and she got sick, before Eric was out of town. It's depressing-since I bet Grayson already sleeps through the night-just because Jessica's kids are good and they sleep like that early! We've tried baby food a couple of times-but I only get an open mouth about 2 times and that's it. She can already eat cheerios and I think I'm just going to start grinding our food and giving it to her-maybe that will work better! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Well all I can hardly think about these days is seeing family for Christmas, getting the boys an alarm clock so they stay in their room until at least 6am, and getting my hair cut. So those are the thoughts of a mother of three who just moved!

Here are some random pics from the past little while--no good ones of Marie..better get going on those!




I thought this was so silly-I can't believe these even stay on him!


Tyler being blackout..these are replacement slats to blinds that I kept in our house-but he thought this was so fun, they are taped to his head. It hurt each time we took them off-but kept wanting it again and again!


This is a crown that Marie's friend Jasmine made for her! She looks so cute in it!


Another dress up outfit-this is what Tyler lives for, to dress up!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Great house! I think it looks kind of like your other one on the outside.

Yes, the game the boys were playing is Wac a Mole. They LOVE it! I am sure your boys would too.

Grayson has gone 7 hrs at night, but not regularly. I hope he keeps it up and starts doing it every night soon. My other two were doing 8 hrs every night at 2 months, so he needs to do that too ;)

You are such a fun mom to always have dress up clothes. I don't have any of that but I am sure the boys would love it.

I have a picture of Jake JUST like the one you have of Brandon with the little potato head glasses. SO FUNNY!

One Lifetime, One Eternity said...

House looks nice, kitchen looks GREAT. Sorry to hear Marie is having a tough time adapting to her new surroundings--she'll get used to them. Everyone looks like they are doing well--health wise.

Glad that you had a good Thanksgiving holiday--looks like things are coming together to get the Lambarth clan together in Ivins at Christmas. Grandma-Nana and Lisa's family have their airline reservations made. Your mom is busy getting the new home ready for everyone.

Love,

Dad

rneweyfamily said...

glad you are still alive