Monday, December 14, 2009

Indoor FUN!

Okay well I've been wanting to post this for quite some time I think we did this the beginning of December. We were thinking of new activities we could do as a group (Me, Brandon & Tyler). Brandon said we could do hopscotch and he really wanted to do it outside..but I didn't even want to be out there long enough to draw the thing with chalk. So I got my roll of newspaper and made one inside..we had a lot of fun but-it ripped easily..oh well.



Okay I'm not sure how these videos are going to look..I loaded them first because it takes a while-so this is Marie eating. I think it's WAY cute that she opens up and sticks her tongue out when she's ready..she's a good eater!

On to other updates:
-Eric finally feels better! Thank heavens, he did go to the doctor on Friday and got an antibiotic..not sure if that did it or just time, but who cares he's him again!
-Brandon got his stitches out, everything looks good--however Eric has giving him his pink eye..so we're dealing with that now.
-Tyler isn't very excited about the potty anymore..boo!
-Marie is down to crying about 45 minutes at night and 30 minutes during the day for naps! Yeah! Hopefully I don't spoil her too much at Christmas..I don't want to do this all over again. The first night of over 2 hours was just over whelming!
-I'm in desperate need of a hair cut, but will get one before Christmas. I successfully found a youth babysitter for the boys and an adult babysitter for Marie so Eric and I can get out this week! I'm very excited about that..I just didn't know if Marie would cry the whole time so I thought if I split them up it would be better. But this is a hard job when you live in a new town and you don't know ANYBODY.


Here's a pic of the stitches.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am glad everyone is on the mend at your house!

What are you guys doing for Christmas?

The Peterson Family said...

I help you keep Marie's sleeping on track for the few days we see you - crying babies just don't bug me at all. Well as long as I know their not hurt or what not. The just crying part doesn't phase me. Does that make me unsympathetic? Really, I love my babies, I promise - I just don't believe in giving in to crying, so I don't!

We can't wait to see you guys, even if it is just for a few quick days. The kids are VERY excited. Abby's looking forward to meeting Marie especially. See you soon!

Dena said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better! It is no fun being sick. I love the video of Marie. What a cutie! And I'm so sorry that you are going through the crying at sleep-time stage. It is so miserable, but it doesn't last forever! Merry Christmas!

David J. Smith said...

Wow...new job, new house! All news to me...sorry I've not visited your blog for a while. Congratulations on all the changes. How far is Idaho Falls from Pocatello? Elizabeth's sister lives there and we go up there from time to time. If it's not too far, we'd love to come visit!